Thursday, December 23, 2010

i can't sleep

Oh my god i can't sleep....... my head keep thinking about everything... non stop.... you know life is  fucking funny when you  trying to very hard not to make a mistake you gonna make mistake.... i am so tired i didn't sleep enough almost 4 days.........  Tomorrow big day..  And i hate i didn't do anything but some people think i did... Don't kill my fucking name for nothing please... I just trying my best...
And someone said to me today don't get cold.. take care myself..... Thanks anyways... In cold rainy day that was warm words to me.... Just 2 days left for Christmas.. When i was child this days my most happy days of year... But now i am worried about a lot of things...
I didn't get the Christmas tree yet. Maybe tonight.. Don't have a enough time..
Someone  said to me let is don't get Christmas tree this year.... What? I can't do that.... I have to buy a christmas tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment